Real laser eye surgery patients share their stories
Many people think about getting LASIK for years, and then one day, something clicks – and they book an eye exam for laser surgery in one of our offices in San Leandro, Concord and Castro Valley, California. Everyone has a different motivation for finally making that appointment, but they share the same excitement about getting rid of their glasses or contacts.
At Turner Eye Institute, Dr. Chirag R. Patel helps many people experience the life-changing effects of LASIK! See what our patients have to say:
- As a magazine feature writer, Emma wrote about laser eye surgery technologies. After interviewing so many fully satisfied patients, she was convinced to get LASIK for herself.
- Janice spent years pushing her glasses up on her nose and readjusting her crooked frames. With a very low bridge nose (the bridge of her nose sits below her pupils), and slightly uneven ears, fitting glasses was a challenge. Laser surgery was the solution.
- Phil was vigilant about disinfecting his contacts nightly. Yet, he kept getting infections and needed treatment. His eyes healed, but he was worried about health risks to his eyes. LASIK helped him avoid the pain of infection and safeguard his sight.
- Mia spends many nights working in the emergency room as a trauma nurse. Contacts were always her vision go-to, but they caused problems when she dozed off without removing them. A hospital doctor suggested refractive laser surgery, and as soon as an eye exam determined she was a good candidate – she scheduled the procedure.
- Anthony was headed for the Big League, but glasses blocked his field of view. LASIK gave him wide vision and pure comfort for a winning sports performance.
To discuss LASIK and find out if you’re a good candidate, book an eye exam in our offices in San Leandro, Concord, and Castro Valley, California.
At Turner Eye Institute, we put your family's needs first. Talk to us about how we can help you maintain healthy vision. Call us today: 800-339-2733 or book an appointment online to see one of our San Leandro eye doctors.
Want to Learn More? Read on!